Author Topic: Win a guitar signed by Los Lobos  (Read 2396 times)

Offline CinnamonGirl

Win a guitar signed by Los Lobos
« on: May 14, 2008, 06:10:54 PM »
Hello Music Lovers,

To all Los Lobos fans in the Chicago area, I’d like to extend an invitation to the Dr. Woods Music Festival for at-risk teens on Saturday, May 31, 2008, at the Clearwater Theater in West Dundee.  This day-long concert will feature blue grass, prog rock, folk, and good ‘ol fashion rock & roll bands, including the Students of Rock U. 

Proceeds from your $10 ticket will benefit Big City Mountaineers, a nonprofit group dedicated to providing at-risk urban teens with positive mentoring experiences through outdoor adventures. 

We’ll be raffling off many prizes, including the coup de grace, a guitar donated and signed by David, Cesar, Louie, and Cougar!  Strap on your boogie shoes and come on down for an afternoon of fantastic music, a chance to win a one-of-a-kind guitar, and the opportunity to change some kids’ lives.

For more information, visit www.myspace.com/bcmbenefit.

Hope to meet some of you there!

Meghan (a.k.a. CinnamonGirl)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 02:51:46 PM by CinnamonGirl »
Oh, Mr. Bandleader won't you play one more time, for I've good folding money in this pocket of mine.  -RT

Offline justafan

• Ragtime Millionaire
  • Sittin' in yaya
Re: Win a guitar signed by Los Lobos
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 06:41:27 PM »
Thank you for the invitation, but I have plans laid for the weekend. Hope the guitar raises lots of money for the kids!

Offline CinnamonGirl

Re: Win a guitar signed by Los Lobos
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 07:26:53 PM »
Thanks, I appreciate it! 
Oh, Mr. Bandleader won't you play one more time, for I've good folding money in this pocket of mine.  -RT