Author Topic: Don's 12 Days, Day 11  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Don Hueske

Don's 12 Days, Day 11
« on: December 23, 2005, 10:08:41 am »
mornin', everyone -  here are some solid shows.  If you don't have 'em already, what are ya waiting for?

6.1.01     Santa Cruz
11.15.01  Arcata (one of my favorites ever)

and among the ones that started me off on all this:

4.3.03    Petaluma
4.4.03    Redwood City

you know how to reach me

Ras and Rich, your discs are out today.  tfranchi, yours will too, as llong as I get Berlin finished.  Lobogirl, you're burned (I like toasted better), if you'll pm me your addy, well, Merry Christmas

everybody done shopping?  I made my first trip to the mall in years.  It was embarrassing.  You ever see that store "Lids"?  It's not what you'd think.  Really, they should call it "Caps."  Where's the truth in advertising?  I needed a candle, found a scented one that said 'Fresh Baked."  Thought to myself, "I bet this is gona be good, better get two." Know what?   Didn't smell anything like I was hoping...

y'all have a good, no great, day!
peace,
Don
the object to life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, with a big smile shouting, "Holy S#*t ...what a ride!"

Offline tfranchi

• http://www.snowbasin.com
Don's 12 Days, Day 11
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 07:30:16 pm »
yes yes   shopping all done  did 90% on line   only way to go   don't like malls even on slow days.   forget them at christmas time.   i swear every year to buy for next year durin the after christmas sales.  good idea that never sees any results    happy holidays to us all   thanks for burning don
it doesn't seem like it