Author Topic: Marin County Fair July 3, 2018  (Read 160 times)

Offline rovalle

Marin County Fair July 3, 2018
« on: January 23, 2018, 01:33:19 pm »
listed at Loslobos.org
2nd groucho-priest encounter, nyc hotel lobby
priest "aren't you groucho marx?"
groucho "yes i am"
priest "i want to thank you for all the joy you've put in the world"
groucho "and i want to thank you for all the joy you've taken out of it"

Offline hellpups

Re: Marin County Fair July 3, 2018
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 12:09:04 pm »
I guess that dashes my Burger Boogaloo fantasy, but the Marin County Fair is a very nice place to see them... I think this is their third time there and they always get a feisty crowd... granted my lawyer (or at least the guy who's number I have in case I get arrested) informed me that the Fair is now charging a separate admission for the entertainment...

I have very found memories of their shows at the Fair, especially the time after a show when I was roaming through the crowd with Crack and David... the poignant moment was seeing the sad look on David's face when he realized the elote stand had just closed...
Hellpups

With one shoe on
And one shoe lost
Stands a wounded man
Who just laughs it off

-Angels With Dirty Faces

Offline kosh1313

Re: Marin County Fair July 3, 2018
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 11:43:44 pm »
I guess that dashes my Burger Boogaloo fantasy, but the Marin County Fair is a very nice place to see them... I think this is their third time there and they always get a feisty crowd... granted my lawyer (or at least the guy who's number I have in case I get arrested) informed me that the Fair is now charging a separate admission for the entertainment...

I have very found memories of their shows at the Fair, especially the time after a show when I was roaming through the crowd with Crack and David... the poignant moment was seeing the sad look on David's face when he realized the elote stand had just closed...

Elote, taken how? Me, I need some fat with my salt and pepper.

Man, I wanna roam with Crack. I think he'd give me an edge I just don't posses.
Je m'en vais chercher un grand peut-etre!