Author Topic: Cohoes 7/22  (Read 173 times)

Offline unclebuck

Cohoes 7/22
« on: July 23, 2018, 04:22:08 pm »
Work screwed with going to any of the recent n.e. run,so after going to work at 6 a.m.sunday,leaving at 2:30,I drove 170 or so miles to catch this one.And this one was a scorcher.The area around the venue has obviously seen much better days.I was worried that my car would be up on blocks afterward.Venue itself was very nice,recently restored.Great sound.The guys wanted to get home and just blistered through this set.Neighborhood,My babys gone,Revas,Chuco,Politican,Why do you do,Big ranch,Rosa Lee,Loaded,Georgia,DWB,Angel dance Encore:Down by the river,Mas,Bamba/gl/bamba.Hadn`t seen Big Ranch since GMA first came out in 02.The Neighborhood had Dave throw in the first verse of Peace,which fit in perfectly with the music.Inspired moment.Loaded had a little jam in the middle that was very weird for a usually crisp party song.No one recorded this one,but maybe youtube will get some videos.Every song seemed to have something extra to them.This was a top echelon show.Well worth the drive,and what turned into a 22 hour long day for me.LIFE IS GOOD

Offline bigbamcake

Re: Cohoes 7/22
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 06:34:28 pm »
Great seeing you again buck. A blistering 90 minute set. Cesar was smiling and dave was Incendiary!! You are correct the neighborhood is hurting. It took time to find a lunch spot that was open on a sunday!! Anyway the boys were  in good spirits after a full week in New England. And asking dave for Politician finally paid off!!

Offline Scottocs

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 09:49:29 am »
Hey all, first post here.I met a few of you at the meet n greet after the smokin Cohoes show. Has anyone who did the meet n greet heard anything back regarding the signed poster and shirt? If so, please let me know who to get into contact with.
Thanks,
Scott

Offline Scottocs

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 09:22:06 am »
Bueller? Big Mike? Anyone? Lol

Offline bigbamcake

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 06:34:12 pm »
Sorry. don't know what happened with the meet and greet. If there was a problem I know you have to contact  the company who set it up. I was not involved with that.