Author Topic: Bull Run date  (Read 218 times)

Offline mcamp

Re: Bull Run date
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 09:48:20 am »
Next week...should be fun :yahoo:
Who else is in for this one?

Offline unclebuck

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 11:56:09 am »
And I have to pass on this one.Got a blood clot in my right knee that prevents me from driving or riding any lengthy distance.Quincy to Shirley falls into this category.The Bull Run is definitely out there in the boonies.

Offline kosh1313

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 12:02:41 pm »
Damn, Unclebuck, heal well. Listen to your body and maybe your docs too.
Je m'en vais chercher un grand peut-etre!

Offline mcamp

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 01:07:43 pm »
And I have to pass on this one.Got a blood clot in my right knee that prevents me from driving or riding any lengthy distance.Quincy to Shirley falls into this category.The Bull Run is definitely out there in the boonies.
Sorry you can't make it....hopefully feeling better for the Boston City Winery shows in December.

Offline unclebuck

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 05:36:00 pm »
Sorry you can't make it....hopefully feeling better for the Boston City Winery shows in December.
I`ll be at those shows even if I have to cut my lower leg off.No fucking way I`m missing the first 2 night stand up here in 31 years.2 weeks into a 4-6 week recovery.so it should be no problem making C.W.

Offline mcamp

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 09:15:22 am »
Great show :clap:

They came out semi-acoustic for the encore, with Dave playing this 8 string Dan-electro, tuned like a ukulele, and Cesar and Louis on acoustic, and they break out Saint Behind the Glass.
I have to get back in the habit of writing down a set list, because memory doesn't serve me as well as it used to.
Highlights: The Neighborhood (with a cool jam), Wolf, Shakin, Don't Worry baby, Tears of God, Cumbia, Bertha, Mas y Mas....they were tearing it up.....just for going for it.
Can't wait for the City Winery shows in December!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 03:00:28 pm by mcamp »

Offline wharfrat70

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2018, 02:09:52 pm »
Short side of nothing
Burn it down
My baby's gone
Made to break your heart
Chuco's cumbia
shakin shakin shakes
Will the wolf survive
Don't worry baby