Author Topic: Cave-O Did Not Happen  (Read 298 times)

Offline kosh1313

Cave-O Did Not Happen
« on: May 04, 2019, 11:33:02 pm »
Marie called and let me know the show did not happen, plane grounded due to weather. Opener played and played and played and so on.......

Apparent  resked in Sept or Oct.

Man, ATL was fucking hell enough leaving this AM and landing at BWI was sketchy, so yeah, I get it.
Je m'en vais chercher un grand peut-etre!

Offline crackmc

• freedom is a road seldom traveled by the multitude
  • FOLL
      • i'll record your band. for free. seriously.
Re: Cave-O Did Not Happen
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 01:18:37 am »
aw man...that sucks

Offline kosh1313

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2019, 08:42:19 am »
aw man...that sucks

Roger that steve, but the way I look at it is now I may get to attend since I had to split the southeast was not heading the gig anyway.

Unfortunately, the reschedule date conflicts with another festival in east Georgia and Marie really wants to hit that one, so I may hit the cave show by myself and if by myself, then I'll be sporting 1 or 2 extra tickets..............

Offline voodoostrat

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2019, 12:54:34 pm »
LP confirmed a redo in September.
All that stuff you heard about lard, they're all lies, lard is like the... I'm sorry (laughs)... It's the juice of life...

-David Hidalgo 2014-01-11

Offline unclebuck

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2019, 05:28:56 pm »
Wow,I came so close to going to this one,but it would`ve meant losing out on 2500 or so in wages(10 ot sat.10.5 double time today)Man,talk about dodging one.I would`ve lost my f%&cking mind if I went.But the make up date just might be doable.September isn`t the big trade show month it used to be.

Offline kosh1313

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2019, 11:50:28 pm »
Wow,I came so close to going to this one,but    Man,talk about dodging one.I would`ve lost my f%&cking mind if I went.But the make up date just might be doable.

Yeah, Buck, my wife was not happy, but man, you cannot fight Mother Nature, and as I told Myles, I experienced my worst flight in many, many years yesterday.

Where you coming from if you try the redo?

Offline ChuckS

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 12:20:52 pm »
I won't be able to make the rescheduled date, which may be just as well, what with the expense of two nights in a motel and long hours of driving.  The cave setting was OK, but the previous abode of "Bluegrass Underground" seemed like a much better cave.