Author Topic: New song featuring David on lead vocals  (Read 106 times)

Offline njwolf

New song featuring David on lead vocals
« on: July 10, 2019, 09:42:59 am »
David sings and plays guitar on "Inside of Us All." The song is from the film soundtrack of "Windows on the World." The movie is described as "a dramatic love story about a Mexican son's search for his father – a missing, undocumented worker in The World Trade Center on 9/11. Starring Ryan Guzman as son Fernando and featuring Edward James Olmos, the film chronicles the journey from Mexico to New York and the eclectic group of international characters he meets along the way as Fernando discovers the hard truths about his father, the melting pot of America, and the immigrant experience. It was directed by Michael D. Olmos - son of Edward James Olmos, with cinematography by Reynaldo Villalobos ("Risky Business,” “Urban Cowboy,” TV’s “Breaking Bad”)."
 The track features Charlie Musselwhite on harmonica plus David's sons Vincent and David Jr.
 Here is a link to the song:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty2yPRhHdVo&feature=youtu.be

« Last Edit: Today at 11:16:42 am by njwolf »

Offline rovalle

Re: New song featuring David on lead vocals
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 11:30:21 am »
thanks for the link
2nd groucho-priest encounter, nyc hotel lobby
priest "aren't you groucho marx?"
groucho "yes i am"
priest "i want to thank you for all the joy you've put in the world"
groucho "and i want to thank you for all the joy you've taken out of it"

Offline hellpups

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 01:47:06 pm »
The movie looks very interesting but I couldn't find a trailer or release date for it. It premiered at a festival back in February but mostly silence since then. I wonder if they are having problems finding a distributor.
Hellpups

With one shoe on
And one shoe lost
Stands a wounded man
Who just laughs it off

-Angels With Dirty Faces

Offline njwolf

« Reply #3 on: Today at 11:18:55 am »
I received a press release this week about the film soundtrack and the movie is scheduled for release in late 2019.