Author Topic: LL at Philly Folk Fest (virtually}  (Read 93 times)

Offline morrisjk

LL at Philly Folk Fest (virtually}
« on: July 04, 2020, 02:27:29 pm »
All,

In reading the local news on this July 4th I saw that Los Lobos will be streaming for the Philly Folk Fest this year.   I've been streaming as many weekend live feeds as I come across and am seeing lots of improvement over the last few months.  Most are free and some ask for donations.  An easy one there was a small donation for the Preservation Hall Jazz Foundation a couple of weeks back.  I have not done a pay per view one yet, but I'm thinking that with all the Folk Fests friends and I have attended over the years, this may be a good one.  I'll wait for the schedule to see my level of commitment.  Anybody streaming Willie's Picnic today?  It would be nice to hear any feedback from other streamers out there.  Here's a link to the Folk Fest article.  Happy 4th everyone.   
https://www.inquirer.com/entertainment/philadelphia-folk-festival-2020-dates-tickets-lineup-announced-virtual-20200630.html

Jim